Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prov. 29:25...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Prov. 29:25... Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Prov. 29:25... Empty
PostSubject: Prov. 29:25...   Prov. 29:25... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:31 am

You never know when God is going to bless you!!
Good things happen when you least expect them to !!!!

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day,

I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this
day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my
mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden
my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. And give the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak...

Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank you that I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters
and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs
are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Prov. 29:25... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Prov. 29:25... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prov. 29:25...   Prov. 29:25... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:46 am

amen