Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???

Go down 
+4
LadyFlo
heru1976
HB***
Geyla Queen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Empty
PostSubject: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:13 am

There is a new movie called BEYONCE AND RIHANNA 1 & 2

THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? BEYONCEANDRIHANNA12

It stars Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Nadia Buari, Uche Jombo and Jim Iyke. It says its the story of two female singing sensations who fight and do everything to win the heart of a rapper and music producer. Omotola and Nadia seems to be beyonce and rihanna but dont know who is who, jim iyke is jay z. th_bs

Its produced by simony productions, the same people that did Girls cot and Boys Cot.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:27 pm

That's why I only like to watch Nigerian comedy movies or the traditional ones shot in the rural areas......these people full of copycating....they will take every hollywood movie and redo them and even use some of their names...and use the names of all American starts...or twdamn...damn, damn....when the hell will they be original and stick to their scripts....even their damn dialogus are copy out from American pop slangs....to hell will them...I will look for other African country movies, the Francophones and other Africans are more original...eve
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:52 pm

To hell with that...I coming start making my own Liberian movies right here...I have Nigerian friend, who's wedding I stood in who has put out three major Nigerian movies shot here and in Nigeria...his last script was very original and got nods from me..."Through the fire"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeCInEb5ro&feature=related

...he wrote directed and produced his two firms...dude is married to a St Lucia chick, he recuse from one of my two-timing Liberian boys...He's the baldhead dude in the tank-top...y boy Chucks

Last edited by HB*** on Mon May 05, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:

It stars Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Nadia Buari, Uche Jombo and Jim Iyke. It says its the story of two female singing sensations who fight and do everything to win the heart of a rapper and music producer. Omotola and Nadia seems to be beyonce and rihanna but dont know who is who, jim iyke is jay z. th_bs

Its produced by simony productions, the same people that did Girls cot and Boys Cot.

I saw the preview for this when I was watching Boys Cot. First of all, how they going to have a movie with the name Beyonce when they had another movie called Beyonce. th_badidea They could have kept the storyline but changed the names. I don't know what is going on in Nollywood. scratch They need to get it together and come up with new ideas. th_idea
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:43 am

So right people, and i don't get the writers and producers in Nollywood nowadays. first they were copying American movies by adding small twists and changing the titles but going this far? Please Producers and writers of Nollywood, to back to the drawing board and put on your thninking caps to be creative and original inthe movies you put out.

This one is low to make a movie out of what could be two people married life and rumors of a thrid party. really low. No
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:12 am

da nigerian dreamgirls Laughing
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:14 am

GQ... but yor man infinite Wisdom na in it. I like that guy mehn..Olu Jacobsss. He knows how to act...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:21 am

bellah wrote:
GQ... but yor man infinite Wisdom na in it. I like that guy mehn..Olu Jacobsss. He knows how to act...

but what you think he suppose to be in all dey movies dem : smile_tongue . I'm glad he's not in it.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:47 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

but what you think he suppose to be in all dey movies dem : smile_tongue . I'm glad he's not in it.

in my opinion Olu know better than to accept a role in that movie. th_yes
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:18 am

heru1976 wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

I saw the preview for this when I was watching Boys Cot. First of all, how they going to have a movie with the name Beyonce when they had another movie called Beyonce. th_badidea They could have kept the storyline but changed the names. I don't know what is going on in Nollywood. scratch They need to get it together and come up with new ideas. th_idea

When I see some of the titles dem..I think to myself, after all these years, why can't they get their act together. This whole industry at times seems like a complete JOKE. How the heck will they gain any sort of global recognition?

I dont think anybody is "SERIOUS" about their job in Nollywood (actors, actresses, directors, producers and or anyone involved for that matter). They are evidently just doing it to earn some money to pay bills...I guess scratch
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:23 am

LadyFlo wrote:
So right people, and i don't get the writers and producers in Nollywood nowadays. first they were copying American movies by adding small twists and changing the titles but going this far? Please Producers and writers of Nollywood, to back to the drawing board and put on your thninking caps to be creative and original inthe movies you put out.

This one is low to make a movie out of what could be two people married life and rumors of a thrid party. really low. No

I guess they don't care, because Nollywood will not be moved even after all the fuss and complaints us consumers have made, from have 3-5 parts, to the hairstyle changes, to the movies names that does not go with the movie, the sound and the list just goes on......it's like it's only geting worst. They half ass do thing and they seem to be very comfortable with their B.S right now.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:28 am

I guess some of it is because they think people like us in the diasporans are easier to please.....we will continue to buy and willing to just accept it, because we are so homesick and always on the lookout for anything that reminds us about Africa.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:42 am

HB*** wrote:
To hell with that...I coming start making my own Liberian movies right here...I have Nigerian friend, who's wedding I stood in who has put out three major Nigerian movies shot here and in Nigeria...his last script was very original and got nods from me..."Through the fire"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeCInEb5ro&feature=related

...he wrote directed and produced his two firms...dude is married to a St Lucia chick, he recuse from one of my two-timing Liberian boys...He's the baldhead dude in the tank-top...y boy Chucks

Damn, I've gotta check this flick out!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 pm

i saw this movie on tv last week.. didnt end it cuz apparently their disk kept tripping, but its nice.. hahaha
i will look for the entire movie to watch.... i love the way they cussed each other up inside.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???   THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY??? Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY NOT SERIOUS....ARE THEY???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Liberian-Village Forums :: Movies, Music, Entertainment & More :: African Movies-
Jump to: