Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought Empty
PostSubject: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 am

I missed yesterday series and will probably be watching the recap today. Anything new...share your thought..
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

Female
Number of posts : 296
My Mood : DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought Cheeky

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:03 pm

darn. i missed it too but loved brothers and sisters
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:31 am

Sugar wrote:
darn. i missed it too but loved brothers and sisters
Too but not more than Des Howiffy.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:36 pm

But Edi will sleep with everybody man now on Mysteria Lane? What is her problem.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:55 pm

bellah wrote:
But Edi will sleep with everybody man now on Mysteria Lane? What is her problem.

I know right she doesn't believe in loyalty. Soon somebody throw their man away she there. Bree's man almost killed Lynette's man and she takes him in. th_no What a hussie.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:18 am

I hope Bree's man kill Edi at the end. Edi doesn't allow anybody to go easily oh. She can conjured them to marry her. what's up with the Plumber's wife?? She aint want the guy to be himself because of that socalled Lawyer ex-husband..
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:58 am

It will be good for her. Yeah she want to put on a show for the Lawyer.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:23 am

This gone series was interesting oh. Why all the ladies on Mysteria Lane are attacking Edi when their friend is trying to dumb her man and Edi is nice to take him in and at the same time have some fun in the meantime..Somebody old thing that soem body new thing yahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought Empty

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' fan is being sought
Page 1 of 1