Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Construction of a Hydro Electric Power Plant on the Cavalla River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Construction of a Hydro Electric Power Plant on the Cavalla River Empty
PostSubject: Construction of a Hydro Electric Power Plant on the Cavalla River   Construction of a Hydro Electric Power Plant on the Cavalla River EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 am

My new year gift to Liberia is to suggest to the power that be to construct a Hydro Power Plant on the Cavalla River with KVA rating that will meet international standard. I wrote a Technical Paper on this subject while at the University of Liberia and after thorough reseach I think it is feasible and will be willing to serve as a consultant in this worthy endeavour. Such Power plant will provide electricity to the East of Liberia and the west of Cote d' Ivoire. The Cavalla river is a running water and such water has the capacity to operate the turbine that will provide electric energy and power to those regions. This could be a joint venture between the Government of Ivory Coast and Liberia.
Back to top Go down

Construction of a Hydro Electric Power Plant on the Cavalla River
Page 1 of 1