Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year. Empty
PostSubject: Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year.   Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 am

My man of the year is Tiawon Gongloe-former Minister of Labor. The reason I selected him is because he spoke truth to power and decided not to compromise his principle for ministerial job in Liberia. Very few Liberians will do that. In Tiawon I see multi-parties democracy standing the test of time in Liberia. We need more of him as we approach 2011.

Isaac. Wleh Tumu Settro, Jr
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year. Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year.   Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Really?? I beg to difer. I used to admire and respect Tiawon until this recent outburst of his. Anyways dats his life and he's living it.
Back to top Go down

Tiawon Gongloe, My man of the year.
Page 1 of 1