Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW VILLAGERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : NEW VILLAGERS Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

NEW VILLAGERS Empty
PostSubject: NEW VILLAGERS   NEW VILLAGERS EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:53 am

th_boogie Thanks so much for joining today. Please take your time and get acquainted with the forum plus it's members. If you need any assistants with the board functions feel freel to ask or you may click on the NEW VILLAGERS Icon_mini_faqFAQ at the top of the page.

Our forum has a Gallery area where you can post your pictures if you like, members can rate your pictures as well as leave comments-->NEW VILLAGERS Icon_mini_galleryGallery

The Calendar section where you may post all your events, and announcements. If you key in your FULL B-DAY on your profile page, your birthday will automatically be placed in the calendar --->NEW VILLAGERS Icon_mini_calendarCalendar

Check out the portal too...I'm working with a friends at www.runningafrica.com to link up their online radio here-->NEW VILLAGERS Icon_mini_portalPortal

You can also join our Village book club which will start June 1st in our Reading Lounge. There is a sign up sheet in the lounge, just put your name there and you will be added to the bookclub mailing list.

Take your time, look around and enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : NEW VILLAGERS Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

NEW VILLAGERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW VILLAGERS   NEW VILLAGERS EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:51 pm

GQ, also please show them how to the the alert thingie.. for those who dont knwo how... th_yes-1
Back to top Go down

NEW VILLAGERS
Page 1 of 1