Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prince Johnson and all want be President

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Prince Johnson and all want be President Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Prince Johnson and all want be President Empty
PostSubject: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 am

Former INPFL rebel leader Prince Johnson has declared his intention to contest the 2011 Presidential election.

Senator Johnson told STAR Radio he would stand in the Presidential election as the most formidable force.

Senator Johnson said his team would raise five to ten million US dollars to contest the Presidential election.

According to him most of his support would come from Liberians who were sacked by the Unity Party led government.

The Nimba Senator believes Liberians would elect him as President because of the support given him in the 2005 elections.
Prince Johnson and all want be President Icon_eek

Senator Johnson, a former rebel leader turned politician has in the past opposed military rule saying “the gun that liberates must not rule”.

http://www.starradio.org.lr/content/view/14568/380/
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:14 am

Again I ask...WHY is this man even a senator Prince Johnson and all want be President Icon_scratch ...now he want be President...Lawd have Mercy on Liberia.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Prince Johnson and all want be President Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm

it will not happen...stop worrying! nonsense!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Prince Johnson and all want be President Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

i say double standards... if Ellen can be president, then why not someone like PYJ? i think with him everyone already knpws him to be a devil.. Ellen and her cohots give the image of saints when they arent
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Prince Johnson and all want be President Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 pm

ma, dont compare ellen to PYJ. totally different roles and positions. ellen's image re war activities was created and reinforced by taylor who assumed that liberians would vote against him for his role in the war. when we voted for him in 1997, he had already done the damage to her reputation and it is difficult to shake off.

ellen got dryface and is not a saint but she is not a brutal killer or a killer for that matter. she supported taylor initially, like a large percentage of liberians who were frustrated with doe's presidency. but she can never be compared to yadugbay. never.

i think she shd have dealt with the findings from the TRC report before the announcement.

if u have not read her book, do so. i can send it to u. so much to the woman than we know. some of the info make her real and human-a true survivor in a male dominated world!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:15 am

candygirl wrote:
i say double standards... if Ellen can be president, then why not someone like PYJ? i think with him everyone already knpws him to be a devil.. Ellen and her cohots give the image of saints when they arent

You kidding right? I'm not in Liberia and I don't know much about Liberian politics. I do feel that only the people like yor that are on the grounds can fully give a true assessments because you live it each day... but this one here I don't know about...The man is a killer. Prince Johnson and all want be President Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Johnson and all want be President   Prince Johnson and all want be President Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Johnson and all want be President
Page 1 of 1