Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD

Go down 
+61
Evie
libwebradio
christophe
Greg
picolo08
Francois-Mitterrand
LibGamGurl
Josie
jvj
cbedwina
singbe67
McNeal
zorro
sunshine
Sinoegirl85
Queen_AKA
Wahala babe
LovinLiberia
Philomath
BeautifulMind
Jassie
prettywoman
Boerboel
Africanjuice
Skee
Jocelyn
Beyanma
prhofessional22
Mrs. pretty-n-pink
Lady M
LadyFlo
Blaisdel Powell
dutch
pRHOphecy1922
kinna
RossWorld
Matoos
lesutoefula
Traveller
JYAK
VF
mahyou
morph3us
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
HB***
Le Duke
cajun2k2
bellah
krazzy
jclifden
Momo
elpaulay
gadyu
Edina
Mrs.JAY
Nica
heru1976
Unique1
candygirl
Blkchick
Geyla Queen
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 am

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 148118 Greg...This chat room is about Liberia NOT Lebanon
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
christophe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi, i'm christophe from France.
I love Liberia and liberians.
My favorite place in Liberia is Gbarnga.
I enjoy the forest, the bush, kpelle people and others history.
I always looking about news.
I'm actually in France but i want to go back soon in Liberia.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 pm

th_welcome christophe
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 pm

th_welcome ED, stwyndel and toborgi
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 am

th_welcome PRINCESS J
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 am

th_welcome libwebradio
Back to top Go down
libwebradio

Male
Number of posts : 17
Say Whatever : we are the best liberian internet radio http://www.libwebradio.com
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Cool
Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 am

Visit Libweb Radio this evening at 8pm (7pm Ctrl) as we analyze Prez Ellen Johnson's State of the Union address to the 52nd Nat'l Legislature of Liberia and the citizenry at large. What can we make of her assertions? Do they add up entirely? Don't miss out on this, as your opinion matters in the development and sustenance of our country.
http://www.libwebradio.com
Back to top Go down
libwebradio

Male
Say Whatever : we are the best liberian internet radio http://www.libwebradio.com

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Do you agree with Prez Sirleaf that Liberia needs to redefine its nat'l identity and dependency on the U.S, thereby, moving back to our history & tradition prior to the settlers' arrival? Join us on "Talking Point" this Wed, Feb. 9th for analysis of the president's suggestion. Time is 8pm (7pm ctrl); you may call (770) 963-0505 or 963-0599 to join the discussion. www.libwebradio.com
Back to top Go down
libwebradio

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Do you agree with Prez Sirleaf that Liberia needs to redefine its nat'l identity and dependency on the U.S, thereby, moving back to our history & tradition prior to the settlers' arrival? Join us on "Talking Point" this Wed, Feb. 9th for analysis of the president's suggestion. Time is 8pm (7pm ctrl); you may call (770) 963-0505 or 963-0599 to join the discussion. www.libwebradio.com
Back to top Go down
Evie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Say Whatever : I have mixed personalities!!
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Happy
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey guys i think this is the right thread...... errrmmmmm, I'm Evie and happy to be part of you guys but i'm not Liberian Sad I'm Ugandan living in S.A, anyhow, i hope to get along with you guys.... Nice being here mwaaaaaaaaaest
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Welcome evie. Thug don't have to be a liberian to talk and have fun. Thats what we do here. Welcome!! How is uganda today?? What are some of your popular foods there??
Back to top Go down
Evie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Say Whatever : I have mixed personalities!!
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Happy
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 pm

candygirl wrote:
Welcome evie. Thug don't have to be a liberian to talk and have fun. Thats what we do here. Welcome!! How is uganda today?? What are some of your popular foods there??

Cool then, we good to go.... i guess uganda is ok.... But Joburg is hot as in HOT...
Foods in ug. hmmmmmm well the popular ones are Matooke (plantain) i bet thats why its known as the "Matooke nation" by some people and "Kawunga/Ugali" (posho/maize flour) Those are the most common ones...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 am

Evie wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Cool then, we good to go.... i guess uganda is ok.... But Joburg is hot as in HOT...
Foods in ug. hmmmmmm well the popular ones are Matooke (plantain) i bet thats why its known as the "Matooke nation" by some people and "Kawunga/Ugali" (posho/maize flour) Those are the most common ones...
cool.. sorry for my late response.. been running errands all day...

matooke... how do you cook it? it sounds interesting....
do u all eat a lot of rice too? liberians are rice eaters.. there is a joke about Liberians.. that a liberian man would eat plantain, potatoes, bread, all in one day.. with a full belly.. and if u ask him, have u eaten today, he will say "no o, all day i have not eaten".. all cuz he hasnt has rice... lol
Back to top Go down
cindylee

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 am

Hi Everyone,

Is this forum still very active? I am a Nigerian who would like to know so much about Liberians. Thanks
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 pm

cindylee wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Is this forum still very active? I am a Nigerian who would like to know so much about Liberians. Thanks

yes, the forumis still active.. welcome Cindylee........! welcome to the village... how are you??
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

cindylee wrote:
Hi Everyone,

th_welcome
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 pm

candygirl wrote:
Evie wrote:
candygirl wrote:

cool.. sorry for my late response.. been running errands all day...

matooke... how do you cook it? it sounds interesting....
do u all eat a lot of rice too? liberians are rice eaters.. there is a joke about Liberians.. that a liberian man would eat plantain, potatoes, bread, all in one day.. with a full belly.. and if u ask him, have u eaten today, he will say "no o, all day i have not eaten".. all cuz he hasnt has rice... lol

The Matooke is what we called green banana back in Liberia, they boil and mash.... sumtimes in the banana leaves.That's my favorite food in East Afica. When it goes with LIB gravy, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
abraham ben mooney

abraham ben mooney

Male
Number of posts : 2
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Relaxed
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 am

Hi. My name is Abraham Ben Mooney. I'm the first born of my mother and father. I was born in Kakata. I was working with the Liberian Government as an Immigration Officer and my profession is a fashion designer. I left during the war. I am based in Kenya. I lost both my parents. I hope one day I will return home to contribute in Nation building. I have on brother and a sister the live in the States.I wish you God's blessing.
Back to top Go down
ricmoore247

Male
Number of posts : 1
Say Whatever : Life is What you make it
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Hello Everyone! I'm happy to join you people in this great forum.. I am Eric Dike From Nigeria. i just came across of this forum accidentally which i registered to be a member. I love Liberia Naturally but never been there before. but would love to pay a visit some day.

Thank you all.
Best Wishes from Eric
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:05 am

ricmoore247 wrote:
Hello Everyone! I'm happy to join you people in this great forum.. I am Eric Dike From Nigeria. i just came across of this forum accidentally which i registered to be a member. I love Liberia Naturally but never been there before. but would love to pay a visit some day.

Thank you all.
Best Wishes from Eric

th_hi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11
My Mood : THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Lurking

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:56 am

th_hi
Back to top Go down
http://liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:36 am

hadu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24