Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson

Go down 
+2
Nica
LadyFlo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 am

June 29, 2009 by antonio
Filed under Celebrities

Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son.

Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.
It would be better if I do not make it all in favor of Michael Jackson, but it seems like we might never be able to know the truth. It is very much possible that Michael or his family have used their money to bribe or buy Even and Jordan and they have changed their statements, but who knows.
Anyway, these are the rumors I have heard over the internet and decided to write about it. After Michael Jackson’s death, Chandler has come forward and said that he made up the story just to insult the “King of Pop” for the money.
Now it is your turn to leave the comments and tell that according to you what can be the correct possibility. Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson1

http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Dat lie mehnnn! It's just a hoax that is spreading tgough the internet. It comes from a very poorly written WordPress blog. No validation whatsoever.

Jordan Chandler is under gag order virtue of his 20 plus million dollar settlement. He ain't coming say nothing now.

If there were any truth to what Chandler smeared Michael Jackson wth them, he and his father were never going to take that money. They were going to want justice at all costs.

All kinna lie will be popping up for a long time now. Michael will not rest in peace sef.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

oh.. and here i was telling everyone the lil boy lied oh... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks Nica! I was wondering why the mainstream press were not reporting this.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 am

The King of Pop was never a child molester n i don't care what they say....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 am

He molested me, I am the Liberian girl he made that song about. Okay, Bellah wettin you say now...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 am

candygirl wrote:
oh.. and here i was telling everyone the lil boy lied oh... th_mrgreen

he may not be saying it CG but he did lie. Like Nica said, he cant say a word because of the settlement etc but no rightful parent would accept cash it their child was truly molested and I do not belive MJ did anything to anyone of those kids.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 am

Shocked .. wow.. u just told the whole village YOU ARE A GIRL.. welcome out of the closet then.. th_ROFLMAO lol!

gadyu wrote:
He molested me, I am the Liberian girl he made that song about. Okay, Bellah wettin you say now...lol
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks for recognizing. It has been so painful being what I am not. Now I can live my life in full. I cant wait to go to the girls bathroom and the gym locker room with the other girls....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 am

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO ... no i think they'll build special bathroom for you alone or carry baseball bat with them just in case u decide to change from being a girl once in the girls bathroom...

gadyu wrote:
Thanks for recognizing. It has been so painful being what I am not. Now I can live my life in full. I cant wait to go to the girls bathroom and the gym locker room with the other girls....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson   Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1