Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DNA Testing in Progress…………

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : DNA Testing in Progress………… Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

DNA Testing in Progress………… Empty
PostSubject: DNA Testing in Progress…………   DNA Testing in Progress………… EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:17 am

Isaiah 43:6-7 (New International Version)
6I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth- 7everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."
I remember when watching the Maury show on television was actually a very touching hour of the day for me. Now its one DNA test after the other. It’s the girl from the city testing up to 15 different men to see who the father of her baby is. It’s men calling the female all kinds of names, and saying they can’t be the father for several crazy reasons: they don’t make girls, the baby don’t look like them, or they other 8 kids all have one trait alike and this new baby don’t have it.

It’s always funny to see the different reactions when Maury reads “You ARE the Father”. The man is now apologetic and asking for forgiveness. He wants to see “his” child and promises to be there. Now on the other hand when Maury reads “You are NOT the Father”, everybody goes crazy. The audience is sympathetic and sorry for booing the guy, the girl runs off stage and cries and then the male does his victory dance and says “I told you”.

If you watch closely the women who truly know they are right, carry them selves completely differently. They simply tell their story and then let the man come out. They normally are emotional, but they try to maintain a state of calm. On the other hand, the women who test 15 different men are loud and screaming. They call the new woman all kinds of names, and say they are “150%” sure this man is their “baby daddy”.

The question I want to pose to you is- - - - - If there were DNA tests done at the pearly gates, what would Maury read back to you. Would he say that God IS your Father, or would he be 99.9% sure that He is not? Would you be calm while waiting on your results, or nervous and praying that the results will allow you to enter in.

Today let’s know that we know whose child we are. Let’s make it known by our actions, words, thoughts and deeds that we are a child of the King. Live under the blood, be protected by the blood, so that when the time comes for your DNA test, your blood type will come back GOD positive.

~~ Tracy Koweh th_yes-1 th_cool
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1