Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obsessed-anyone seen this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Obsessed-anyone seen this? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Obsessed-anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Fatal Attraction fast forward to today. I do not understand the dynamics around women being angry with the women their husbands/partners cheat with. You love him even after he breaks his promises and cheats on you; but hate the woman who you do not know? hmmm...

candy, if yor find this show in front of the supermarket, pass it on.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 am

krazzy wrote:
Fatal Attraction fast forward to today. I do not understand the dynamics around women being angry with the women their husbands/partners cheat with. You love him even after he breaks his promises and cheats on you; but hate the woman who you do not know? hmmm...

candy, if yor find this show in front of the supermarket, pass it on.. Laughing

I can't wait to see it too............... th_rightnow
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 pm

why? smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Obsessed-anyone seen this? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:19 pm

krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

to see B, da all. Da dey only reason most people went to see
it. Dey girl can not act at all and I
for one will not be spending my money to go see it. I might get it from the bootleg guy though th_mrgreen .
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

or jes watch fatal attraction...lol
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 pm

krazzy wrote:
or jes watch fatal attraction...lol

EXACTLY!!! th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 pm

krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

To see my fellow African brother Idris Elba from Nigeria. It will be one of his powerful debuts in show business...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:53 pm

bellah wrote:
krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

To see my fellow African brother Idris Elba from Nigeria. It will be one of his powerful debuts in show business...

SMT, Dey man been acting in movies and on TV since 1994…..da this BS movie you think is powerful. Then you really don't have any taste in this arena…you will watch anything and think it's good.

Idris Elba made his mark on "The Wire".....but how you would know when you don't watch anything else but CNN Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Obsessed-anyone seen this? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 am

Fatal Attraction, hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

SMT, Dey man been acting in movies and on TV since 1994…..da this BS movie you think is powerful. Then you really don't have any taste in this arena…you will watch anything and think it's good.

Idris Elba made his mark on "The Wire".....but how you would know when you don't watch anything else but CNN Rolling Eyes

Explain it oh....From the preview i think this is one of his best movies.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

th_bs How can you judge a movie just from the previews Rolling Eyes and have you even seen any of his other movies….hell you have not even seen this one than you want come say this is the mans "BEST" movie. Look let people hear ya...SMT
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
krazzy wrote:
why? smile_tongue

th_bs How can you judge a movie just from the previews Rolling Eyes and have you even seen any of his other movies….hell you have not even seen this one than you want come say this is the mans "BEST" movie. Look let people hear ya...SMT

Easy woman

Bellah his background is Sierra Leone and Ghana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsessed-anyone seen this?   Obsessed-anyone seen this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obsessed-anyone seen this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Liberian-Village Forums :: Movies, Music, Entertainment & More-
Jump to: