Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Empty
PostSubject: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:22 am

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Rufus_18_800x600
At St. Thomas Episcopal Church: L-R: Massa Clement, Romelle Horton, Esther Seton-Cee, Cecelia Moore

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Rufus_19_800x600
Dey Pope and the ladies at Church

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Rufus_17_800x600
As a matter of fact, my mother in law is one of those real proper British like American: She was behind me; I want to visit Liberia for a week and act like dey real real Liberia. So I took her to Lib, and made sure she was treated like a real real Liberian... After Church she indicated that she was hungry, so I took her to dey Paynesville Red Light Market and got her one coconut. I said when dey real real Liberian dem are hungry da soso coconut dey have yah... After thirty minutes she was like, please take me to dey Crystal Ocean View Restaurant for lunch yah, I said, but ehn you say you wanted to be jes like dey ordinary coconut eating Liberia.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 am

u wicked rufus..da dey coconut water u expected to substitute lunch? beautiful woman!
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:54 am

krazzy wrote:
u wicked rufus..da dey coconut water u expected to substitute lunch? beautiful woman!

Bur ehn she say she wanted to act like dey real real Liberian pepo dem.. By the way, she's 73 years old and looking so good....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 am

if da yr wife on the other pic ma, then she looks lek her ma. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 am

Aye my geh Romelle....it's been soooo long...My St Thomas people, Esther Seton, aye Massa Clemente...dang I wan cry now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 am

Rufus, man that was really big of you to take your MIL on a trip to Lib. I remember Estelle telling me how much she wanted to go to Liberia but this is an amazing gift you've given her mother. Nice going bro!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:55 am

rberry wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Bur ehn she say she wanted to act like dey real real Liberian pepo dem.. By the way, she's 73 years old and looking so good....

who told you real Liberian only have coconut for lunch.. i beg u yah Pope. the war time starvation over yeah. Pretty MIL though
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Flirty

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 am

We all know what the MIL got from this trip. What we do not know is what Rufus "The Pope Bernie Madoff," got....lol
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Traveller wrote:
Rufus, man that was really big of you to take your MIL on a trip to Lib. I remember Estelle telling me how much she wanted to go to Liberia but this is an amazing gift you've given her mother. Nice going bro!

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Mil_at10
Thank Q yah Traveller, as for Gadyu, his belly fully dis morning, so da me he bringing his unbecoming yama yama tak to dis day.. dey old mom really had a ball in Lib.. she was up bright and early to do her daily work out on the beach at Thinkers Village... She's 73 yrs old and this was her only wish -- To visit Liberia....

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Having10
Having lunch in lovely Lib....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Rufus, everytime I praise you, you cant praise me. All the pointers I gave you before you left, you bypassed me...da fren deh? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Sad

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm

oh dah praise contest.. lemme relax and enjoy this order conversation.. th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
oh dah praise contest.. lemme relax and enjoy this order conversation.. th_popcorn

Ayy Ma, relax oohh, bequse if Gadyu bye pass his respect, den da real real disgrace he will get from me.. I will post all dey paychurs of his plenty cheyrem dem he left in gayetown... Ayy gadyu, da praise you gave dey Pope when you called me "The Pope Bernie Madoff" confused2 confused2 confused2
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:32 pm

rberry wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

Ayy Ma, relax oohh, bequse if Gadyu bye pass his respect, den da real real disgrace he will get from me.. I will post all dey paychurs of his plenty cheyrem dem he left in gayetown... Ayy gadyu, da praise you gave dey Pope when you called me "The Pope Bernie Madoff" confused2 confused2 confused2
lol! .. Gadyu u take it.. the man say he will disgrace u oh.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 am

Pope, please post my chayren paychur. I am sure they will resembuh you more since you and me used to visit that same terrain....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah   This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah Empty

Back to top Go down

This is so funny: My mother in Law in Liberia acting like a real Liberian yah hahah
Page 1 of 1