Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Empty
PostSubject: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 am

Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? News_910 Prez Sirleaf on Caterpillar Invasion:” Government Failed to do These Things as Promised”
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon (Journal's Correspondent)
(Monrovia-Liberia-March 2, 09)-President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf has expressed disappointment with the manner in which the Liberian government intervened in areas affected by the recent caterpillar invasion in Bong County.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:15 am

What kind of stupid headline is that, "Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf BETRAYED Bong County?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 am

be sitting down there. to be able to respond to issues of this nature, there has to be some level of expertise around emergency preparedness, community development skills and lack of crocrogee indulgences from GOL officials. ellen got work to do.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 am

Exactly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:51 am

the journalist dem running out of headlines... lol.

Seriously Ellen really need to reassess those she call her officials cuz they'll laugh with her today and do their crcrogee things in the back and when its time to point fingers, they'll be the first to accuse anyone other then themselves. same o same o
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 am

she shd stop employing people who don't know a d&%$ thing about their responsibilities
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:55 pm

krazzy wrote:
she shd stop employing people who don't know a d&%$ thing about their responsibilities
th_iagree
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:26 am

Sure, cuz now is the right time to get those corrupt status quo one out and put folks in that can do better. once others know u're out if u cant produce that will wake their behinds up to carry out their responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?   Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Betrayed Bong County?
Page 1 of 1