Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start With What You Have

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Start With What You Have Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Start With What You Have Empty
PostSubject: Start With What You Have   Start With What You Have EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Start With What You Have
January 6

Do not say to your neighbor, Go, and come again; and tomorrow I will give it. Proverbs 3:28

We can have good intentions and still be disobedient. Procrastination is very deceptive. We don't see it as disobedience because we intend to obey God; it is just that we are going to do it when- when we have more money, when we are not so busy, as soon as Christmas is over, after we get the kids in school this year, as soon as vacation is over, etc.

There is no point in praying for God to give you more money so you can be a blessing to others if you are not being a blessing with what you already have. Don't believe Satan's lies that you have nothing to give. Even if it is only a pack of gum or a ballpoint pen, start using what you have to bless others.
Back to top Go down

Start With What You Have
Page 1 of 1