Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) Empty
PostSubject: And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT)   And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 pm

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…” (Romans 8:26 NLT).

Sometimes, people get distracted by what they consider to be a disadvantage or weakness in their lives. It may be something about their personality or looks that they don’t like. Or maybe they’ve been through an unfair situation: a divorce, a bad business deal, or a bad break. We all have things that can feel like disadvantages; things that make it harder on us. It may even be a physical handicap where you can’t get around like you used to.

But just because you have a “disadvantage,” just because you’ve been through a tough time, doesn’t mean you’re supposed to sit back and settle where you are. God still has something great for you to do! He wants to show Himself strong in and through you. The Holy Spirit wants to help you when you feel weak. If you will stay in faith and not get negative toward yourself or your future, then God can take what you think is a liability and turn it into an asset. What you think is a disadvantage, God will turn around to be an advantage so you can move forward into the abundant life He has for you!

Father in heaven, today I give You all that I am. I invite You into the weak places in my life so that You can turn them into strengths. Thank You for working in my life and filling me with faith and expectancy. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
cajun2k2

cajun2k2

Female
Number of posts : 190
Say Whatever : Back home!!!
My Mood : And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) Bookworm
Registration date : 2008-04-16

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT)   And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 pm

th_goodpost I needed that! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…(Romans 8:26 NLT)
Page 1 of 1