Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something amazing happened to me today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Something amazing happened to me today Empty
PostSubject: Something amazing happened to me today   Something amazing happened to me today EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:03 am

This morning I woke up feeling quite well. My senses were alert and my body parts were fully functional.
On my way to work, I pulled up to an intersection with a four way stop light. The Light was red. As I pulled up to the intersection, an 18 wheeler had just crossed that intersection with speed rapidly approaching 80 mph.
After I slowed down and came to a complete stop at the red light, it was then I realized that something amazing had just occurred—an occurrence that must have had a supernatural intervention.

At that very intersection, a few years back, Life met Death head on. And Death triumphed. Jonathan, who was a life long friend, his journey here on earth, expired at that very intersection. And unlike me, his senses and body parts were disabled prior to him coming to a complete stop at that red light. An 18 wheeler speeding recklessly in excess of 80 mph delivered the tragic blow that brought his breathless body to a violent cessation.

Today, however, in the battle of life versus death, Life prevailed. God was with me that morning jealously protecting me as he’s always has since my life began. And as I crossed that intersection, I was fully engaged, alert and functional; I thanked God for trusting me to do his work for yet another day and promised to never complain about any material or monetary shortages I faced in my life. I didn’t even ask him to bring back the girlfriend I lost last week. None of that mattered. The only things I prayed for were BREATH and STRENGTH. Amen…
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Something amazing happened to me today Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Something amazing happened to me today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something amazing happened to me today   Something amazing happened to me today EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:54 am

th_goodpost
Back to top Go down

Something amazing happened to me today
Page 1 of 1