Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holiday Movie Previews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Holiday Movie Previews Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Holiday Movie Previews Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Movie Previews   Holiday Movie Previews EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:25 am

Holiday Movie Previews 1192085

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Starring: Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Taraji P. Henson, Tilda Swinton
Directed By: David Fincher
Theatrical Release: Dec 25, 2008 Wide

In The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, director David Fincher (Zodiac) turns his visionary eye to the extraordinary tale of one man, born elderly in 1918, who ages backwards through the 21st century. Based loosely on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Button was adapted by Eric Roth, who’s got six Oscar-nominated films under his belt, and scored by award-winning composer Alexandre Desplat (Lust, Caution). The cast Fincher assembled ain’t too shabby either; Brad Pitt stars in a central performance that screams for Oscar recognition, reuniting with Babel co-star Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton, who appeared with but never shared a scene with Pitt in this year’s Burn After Reading. Tasked with backwards-aging Pitt from the ages of 80 to the teen years, Fincher employed a trailblazing camera system that digitized his actor’s face mid-performance; Button is also Fincher’s first-ever PG-13 film.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Movie Previews   Holiday Movie Previews EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 am

Holiday Movie Previews 10009500
Seven Pounds (2008)
Starring: Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, Barry Pepper
Directed By: Gabriele Muccino

Theatrical Release: Dec 19, 2008 Wide

Nothing in life is a sure thing -- except for Will Smith. In Seven Pounds, the box-office king plays a suicidal IRS agent who decides to make amends for his misdeeds. Operating under the identity of his brother, he sets out on a journey to help seven strangers, but his task runs into complications when he falls in love with one of them, a woman suffering from a heart condition played by Rosario Dawson. Helmed by The Pursuit of Happyness director Gabriele Muccino, Seven Pounds also stars Woody Harrelson, Michael Ealy, and Barry Pepper. It may not be the lightest of entertainments, but who doesn’t love a good redemptive tale?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Movie Previews   Holiday Movie Previews EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:29 am

da dey 2 I want see th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Movie Previews   Holiday Movie Previews Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Movie Previews
Page 1 of 1