Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Empty
PostSubject: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 pm

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_cornucopia HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!! LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_cornucopia

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_happy

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_dinner LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_crave2LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_carve LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_drum LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_nap LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Turk_sleepy

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 pm

but list your own na, GQ th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 pm

krazzy wrote:
I actually just got up to go to the bathroom and I had to pass by the computer before going back in bed Laughing . I wanted to be the first to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING....LOL, so when I wake up good, I will post my own....it's 4:52am here, I going back to bed na. Sleep

I'm so addicted to this internet...th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:02 pm

i give thanks for:

1. sunshine-my 'suns'-they make me proud; they make me laugh; they acknowledge and do not fear my 'krazziness' smile_kisses
2. closure-being able to complete activities that were hanging in my life-school, building a home smile_approve
3. money matters-that 1m that we raised (i swear, it is worth more than 1m) th_money2
4. eating bisness-great health that i am taking to the next level (yea candy, i coming start walking from congo town to 9th street-2009 will not be easy) liftweight
5. all the beautiful and kind people in my life (including my village friends)-your love has helped me endure the phorkor ones and situations

and being the 'soul rebel' that i am...lol

6. i give thanks to whatever supreme being for guiding me to understand myself and value the simplicity and humility that is taking me to where i want to be.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:04 pm

talk abt addiction...u know i could do yrs...number 1...bellah smile_tongue Laughing

Geyla Queen wrote:
krazzy wrote:
I actually just got up to go to the bathroom and I had to pass by the computer before going back in bed Laughing . I wanted to be the first to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING....LOL, so when I wake up good, I will post my own....it's 4:52am here, I going back to bed na. Sleep

I'm so addicted to this internet...th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Song: Thank You Lord- bob marley
Thank you, Lord, for what you've done for me.
Thank you, Lord, for what you're doing now.
Thank you, Lord, for ev'ry little thing.
Thank you, Lord, for you made me sing.
Say I'm in no competition,
But I made my decision.
You can keep your opinion.
I'm just calling on the wise man's communion.
Sing along, sing along.
I don't fear their humiliation,
Just to prove my determination.
I don't yield to temptation,
I haven't learn't my lesson in Revelation.
Sing along, sing along.
Say I'm in no competition
But I made my decision,
Lord, in my simple way.
Comin', comin', comin', comin'.
I love to pray.

Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 pm

HaPpY TuRkEY DaY GuYs

1. A family- My husband that is so loving, better that I could ever imagine. th_coupleinbed Who just looks at me when am in a naughty mood and waits for me to cool down before uttering those soft spoken words that make me regret what i said. Well- supported parents especially my Mom who prayers are rolling on my behalf everyday while in this troubled land.
2. A job to keep fresh bread on our table hungry and make more th_money2 and be able to adjust here in the land of Sudan, the challenge was great; thought
i could make but i feel so much better to be able to contribute/learn and share my experience with others.
3.Shelter- of our own
4.Perfect health am strong and not sickly...............
5. For all the villagers -your daily chat alone make my day, I realize again that this world is a small place. ...............
6. I have even started to praise him for the BIGGEST he is about to doooo.
For everything I praise GOD because his blessings are renewed morning by morning and are uncountable, with that i have to get a glass th_redwine
Laughing
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 pm

damn girl..share the drink na! whatz up, jo? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Cool " K" . Drink your own na th_girlsdrink GQ, LADY FLO and others will drink theirs later . For CG own pa maybe tomorrow ooooooooooo cus dey off today.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm

i say...she and rj 'galavanting' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 pm

th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:54 am

As i sat home and watch the Dallas cowboy beat the Washinton Seahawk and reflecting on what to thank God for with my stomach being full with turkey soup and fufu, i said O God Thank u for:

1. my Life
2. my Mother who continue to give me meaning to live
3. my Wife to be Geyla Queen th_hi
4. my son
5. my friendssssssssss whereever they may be
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:23 am

I am thankful for my family...the ones closest to me and those extended and distant ones too. Family is the most important thing for me.
Thank God for their love which I return.

I am thankful for the family I have met here at the village. I have found much laughter here. I have found home so far away from home.
I have found a connection that has opened up many connections. I have found inspiration and motivation.
Thank you and thanks for you.

I am thankful for all that I have in the midst of what I do not have and in the shadow of so many that have so much less than I.
Thank God for it is all thanks to God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Josie wrote:
Cool " K" . Drink your own na th_girlsdrink GQ, LADY FLO and others will drink theirs later . For CG own pa maybe tomorrow ooooooooooo cus dey off today.

Chay, da soon morning drinking yor was on  

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 pm

1. I am thankful for my LIFE.

2. I am thankful for my FAMILY.

3. I am thankful for TECHNOLOGY, for it has allowed me to connect and reconnect with so many people in our lay village and cyber space.

4. I am thankful for my FRIENDS (new and old) for each one of you have touched my life in a special way. I have to give a big shout out to Candy Girl (who could not stand me at first...LOL, it funny how our path crossed) and Sugar (my P.I.C), I don't know what I would do it I could not talk to yor....LOL  

oh and Sugar, 2009 we will break the record for longest talk time on dey phone....LOL

5. I am thankful for those little DAILY MIRACLES and BLESSINGS that we sometimes overlook or take for granted. 

6. Last but not least, I am thankful for THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, Mr. Bellah (God sent you for me baby) 

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:21 pm

she could not stand u at first? Laughing da bad environment wa making her to act lek that smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:05 pm

krazzy wrote:
she could not stand u at first? Laughing da bad environment wa making her to act lek that smile_tongue

KR i will bring the indictment of the Big Three back oh if stay call that place like that .....I found my wife to be from there so it is special plsssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
1. I am thankful for my LIFE.

2. I am thankful for my FAMILY.

3. I am thankful for TECHNOLOGY, for it has allowed me to connect and reconnect with so many people in our lay village and cyber space.

4. I am thankful for my FRIENDS (new and old) for each one of you have touched my life in a special way. I have to give a big shout out to Candy Girl (who could not stand me at first...LOL, it funny how our path crossed) and Sugar (my P.I.C), I don't know what I would do it I could not talk to yor....LOL

oh and Sugar, 2009 we will break the record for longest talk time on dey phone....LOL

5. I am thankful for those little DAILY MIRACLES and BLESSINGS that we sometimes overlook or take for granted.

6. Last but not least, I am thankful for THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, Mr. Bellah (God sent you for me baby)

You every thing i have desire in my life. At first site i felt for u. You are engaging and smart babe.......may God strengthen u each and everyday u live...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 am

bellah wrote:
You every thing i have desire in my life. At first site i felt for u. You are engaging and smart babe.......may God strengthen u each and everyday u live...

Awwwwwwwwww.....yor jes too cute.
LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Image004
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 am

Nica wrote:
bellah wrote:

Awwwwwwwwww.....yor jes too cute.
LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Image004

da really computer love oh th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:15 am

Nica wrote:
lol!

Like your Christmas Avatar. It is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:25 am

bellah wrote:
Nica wrote:
lol!

Like your Christmas Avatar. It is beautiful.
Thank you Bellah..I getting in the spirit. LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? 8_2_59

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?   LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY? Empty

Back to top Go down

LIST 5 OR MORE THINGS THAT YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY?
Page 1 of 1