Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE

Go down 
+3
DSP
Geyla Queen
LadyFlo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Empty
PostSubject: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:33 pm

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F*cK YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm

th_goodpost
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Old post
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 pm

DSP wrote:
Old post

andso
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 pm

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Nope!!! I STRONGLY disagree with the highlighted above. Women use the word "FINE", when they THINK that they are right.

As a matter of fact, I always advice my male friends not to go neck to neck with a woman in an argument because they(men) will NEVER win. th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
DSP wrote:
Old post

andso

dont mind him.. DSP wetin wrong... i coming carry ur conplain under the Palava hut so the town chief can get to the bottom of ur lil fussiness thess pass days.. look like ur jue did somethin.. lol! ... have a laugh bro...
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:31 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
DSP wrote:
Old post

andso

dont mind him.. DSP wetin wrong... i coming carry ur conplain under the Palava hut so the town chief can get to the bottom of ur lil fussiness thess pass days.. look like ur jue did somethin.. lol! ... have a laugh bro...

Shocked
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami wrote:

Nope!!! I STRONGLY disagree with the highlighted above. Women use the word "FINE", when they THINK that they are right.

As a matter of fact, I always advice my male friends not to go neck to neck with a woman in an argument because they(men) will NEVER win. th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen

Why will the men not win when the fact of the argument is in his favor. We must stand up to defend what is right irrespective of who we are debating..ACBS
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 am

bellah wrote:

Why will the men not win when the fact of the argument is in his favor. We must stand up to defend what is right irrespective of who we are debating..ACBS

Now you are beginning to sound just like my friends I advised. Women always want to have the last say. If you as a man think you can put up with their ROUND-ABOUT argument, then is up to you. To save the headache, I just agree with them for the sake of peace. It saves you from a lot of trouble.

"MARK MY WORDS" th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:26 am

bellah wrote:

Now you are beginning to sound just like my friends I advised. Women always want to have the last say. If you as a man think you can put up with their ROUND-ABOUT argument, then is up to you. To save the headache, I just agree with them for the sake of peace. It saves you from a lot of trouble.

"MARK MY WORDS" th_mrgreen

Where is GQ, wanna see if Bellah saying the truth.. lmao... but Shoko's right young man.. when we wanna drag it out till we have the last say, u can bet we will so dont even bother trying..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:02 am

You aint drink your piss!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 am

gadyu wrote:
You aint drink your piss!!!!
Shocked da who this one for???
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 am

Das what women say too? When they say that, just get outside....watch "Imported Bride."
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 am

well u urself yah.. woman u know long time can tell u all these 9 thing then a bride u import.. be happy she only said "u aint drink ur piss", and not "eat ur shit", lost ur mind etc
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 am

Well, das why I will not import no bride...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 am

gadyu wrote:
Well, das why I will not import no bride...

oh. u backing out now.. wetin i mon tell the girl from Nigeria now.. the man who was sending for u change his mind.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:55 am

I was sending for the night gown, not the girl in the gown....lol
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am

gadyu wrote:
th_lies
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 pm

gadyu wrote:

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE   9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE Empty

Back to top Go down

9 WORDS/PHRASE WOMEN USE
Page 1 of 1