Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 pm

Rufus S. Berry II sounds like presidential hopeful for the Republic of Liberia in 2011.

Rufus S. Berry II is contemplating seeking the Liberian presidency in 2011. Mr. Berry isn’t running for the job – officially, but the former President of the Liberian Community Association of Northern California didn’t skip a beat on Tuesday night June 2, 2008 in Oakland, California when asked if he might run for the Liberian presidency in 2011.

Sounding like a candidate kicking off the priorities of his platform, Mr. Berry said that if he decides to run for the presidency, his administration will put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. He also said national security, true national reconciliation, and environmental consciousness will be his primary goal. Mr. Berry platform will foster and encourage foreign investments in both agricultural and industrial areas of Liberia. With these goals accomplished, sustainable job creation and stability will truly become a reality. Mr. Berry also promises to once again make Liberia the most stable country in Africa.

“Liberia can’t afford to wait for another old school politician; we can’t wait to bring jobs to Liberia. We can’t wait to bring genuine reconciliation to the Liberian people. We can’t wait for leaders who will take responsibility for their actions, and put Mama Liberia first and foremost. We can’t wait to put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. I will work for the people of the Republic of Liberia, and Mama Liberia cannot wait, and that’s why I might seek the Liberian presidency in 2011,” Berry said.

“2011 might be the right time for a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for the Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

“No more monkey work baboon draw business; 2011 will be the right time for a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for the Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

Mr. Rufus S. Berry II

CHANGE to support our Liberian owned businesses.
CHANGE to be united regardless of our ethnic& religious differences.
CHANGE to put Mama Liberia first and foremost.
CHANGE to respect and honor our women.
CHANGE to take responsibility for our actions.
CHANGE to hold our leaders responsible for their actions.
CHANGE for a better tomorrow for our children and grand children.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:02 am

lookah. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 am

Im still trying to process what Im feeling....I know this win is good for America and the world Symbolically....What Im afraid of is I feel exactly the same way I felt when OJ was found not guilty for killing his Ex wife..I dont want to feel that way. OJ murdered an innocent woman yet I rejoiced because a black man had played by the rules and won.....
As for Obama....anybody who fit the description of a minority (women black asian mexican etc) all defeated the "whiteman" last nite. That group finally won the Grand Prize. But what does that megasize Prize actually means????
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:02 am

jclifden wrote:
Im still trying to process what Im feeling....I know this win is good for America and the world Symbolically....What Im afraid of is I feel exactly the same way I felt when OJ was found not guilty for killing his Ex wife..I dont want to feel that way. OJ murdered an innocent woman yet I rejoiced because a black man had played by the rules and won.....
As for Obama....anybody who fit the description of a minority (women black asian mexican etc) all defeated the "whiteman" last nite. That group finally won the Grand Prize. But what does that megasize Prize actually means????

Means we gotta whole lot of work to do.. just cuz u got a black President dont mean Blacks, Hispanic or whoever else wanna relate to him gonna get free passes... The Man said it in his speech last night.. People shudn't expect miracle from him over night.. they have to help in makign the "Yes we can" into a reality... thats what i say...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 am

candygirl wrote:
lookah. th_mrgreen

say it agin yah ma.. hey Pope sommor the beer still there from the celebration... Gadyu say he needs some oh...
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:23 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
lookah. th_mrgreen

say it agin yah ma.. hey Pope sommor the beer still there from the celebration... Gadyu say he needs some oh...

Last night I was celebrating on some pissy cold Moet.. haven't had beer in almost 10 yrs or so, I am a red wine kind of guy.....
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:30 am

last night i was sipping on some cold bud light....cant afford Moet
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:39 am

Last night I was advising some black guy who was trying to mug me, I told him that now he would have no excuse to do better. I then took his two by two and kicked him in the azz and give him a fiver...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:26 am

gadyu wrote:
Last night I was advising some black guy who was trying to mug me, I told him that now he would have no excuse to do better. I then took his two by two and kicked him in the azz and give him a fiver...

he sure must have been drunk for u to advise him while he had a 2 by 2 pointed at you.. and to kick him in the azz well.. that says it all.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:03 am

He was a thick muscular dude. I am just that goooood! ha.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:14 am

yeah right.. pissy drunk is what he was.. for you to knock him out that easily.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia   Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Obama - My Hero... Oh YES, Change is coming tio Mama Liberia
Page 1 of 1