Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota   Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:10 am

Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota News_637 Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Other Top Ranking OLM Officers
By: Anthony F. Swaray
Few days ago, I heard that the president of the organization of Liberians in Minnesota, Mr. Kerper Dwanyen and the Chairman of the board Mr. Arthur Zakama put up a scene at a meeting where Liberians had gathered to be informed about development within the community. According to my source, this was one of the most embarrassing moments for all Liberians. When Kerper and others became the favorites of the community, they were voted into office with the notion that they would deliver what others had failed to do. Today, there is nothing substantial that the Dwanyen led government can boast of subsequent to more than nine months in office.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota   Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 am

Warning? smt...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota   Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 am

gadyu wrote:
Warning? smt...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota   Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning and Advise to Kerper Dwanyen and Liberian Leaders in Minnesota
Page 1 of 1