Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Empty
PostSubject: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:50 am

Today 8:55 AM PDT by [url=http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/index.jsp?author=marc malkin]Marc Malkin[/url]

Korto Momolu may have come in second place in the fifth season of Project Runway, but there’s no doubt that the Liberia-born babe and mother of one is destined to become one of the fashion show’s biggest standouts.

Even if Leanne Marshall was crowned the winner, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and guest judge Tim Gunn raved about Momolu’s collection, and she was voted fan favorite.

I caught up with Momolu, 33, last night at Martell Cognac’s finale screening party at L.A. hot spot STK. Read on to learn what she had to say about her much-talked about booty, the not-so-nice Kenley Collins and which celeb she’d love to dress.

Why do you think you were picked fan favorite?
People relate to me. I’m real. I cry when it’s time to cry, and I pout when it’s time to pout. [Laughs.] I’m a mama, I’m a wife, I’m an immigrant. I got booty.

Let’s talk about that booty.
I’m like, Lord Jesus help me if one more shot of my butt is shown on TV. I found a website dedicated to my butt! It’s hilarious. He writes things like, “Oh, my god! They’re gonna show her booty again next week!”

What does your husband think of that?
He knows I have a good booty.

Are you going to move to New York or L.A.?
I don’t think I want to live in New York. I love New York, but I’m thinking of Philly. My parents live close by in Jersey. I figured it would be a good place because it has grass. I want my daughter growing up seeing grass. There’s no grass in New York. There’s a tree every now and then. I live in Arkansas. There are leaves, flowers...

Who would you love to design for?
Oprah! I’ve been stalking her for like five years...Just everything she stands for. She’s freakin’ Oprah. She’s up and down like me and she traced her roots back to Liberia, where I’m originally from. We have that connection. I think I should be one of her favorite things next year.

So how are things with Kenley now?
We’re cool. You know, we made up during Fashion Week. But every time I watch an episode, I’m like, If she would just keep her mouth shut. I mean, Tim Gunn is like the Mary Poppins of the fashion world, and you just dissed him on national television...I think she grew up where you just spoke your mind. She didn’t get spanked. I got whoopings when I was a child.

Read More

• Two Out, One In on Project Runway
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 am

Use the right word Korto.............TUMBA
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 am

the woman sau she immigrant so i guess she wan use the american term "booty" instead of our "tumba"...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 am

CONGRATULATIONS

Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 am

yeah she's really gud!!!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:57 am

brovo she did damn good
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online   Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Booty Call for Project Runway's Korto Momolu:E!Online
Page 1 of 1