Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justice for rape Victim

Go down 
+2
bellah
candygirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Justice for rape Victim Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Justice for rape Victim Empty
PostSubject: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 pm

King Abdullah Pardons Qatif Girl
Ebtihal Mubarak, Arab News

JEDDAH, 17 December 2007 – Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah has pardoned the 20-year-old Saudi rape victim known as Qatif girl after a court sentenced her to 200 lashes and six months in prison, according to Justice Minister Abdullah Al-Asheikh.
An informed source told Arab News that the charges against the rape victim and lawyer Abdul Rahman Al-Lahem filed by a state prosecutor are dropped, adding that the lawyer will receive his confiscated law license after Haj holidays.

A year-and-a-half ago in the Eastern Province town of Qatif, seven men gang-raped a 19-year-old girl 14 times. Three judges from the Qatif General Court sentenced the rape victim to 90 lashes for being in the car of an unrelated male at the time of the rape. affraid angry1
The woman was charged with being in the company of an unrelated man shortly before she and her companion were kidnapped at knife-point and brutally gang-raped by the seven men.
According to her husband and her lawyer, the rape victim had met the male friend to receive some photos of her that he had from a relationship with her when she was 16. She contends that the man had initially threatened to distribute the pictures to shame her.

On November 14, the general court in Qatif with recommendation from the Higher Court of Justice doubled the number of lashes for the rape victim as well as jail terms for her assaulters. The court also suspended the victim’s lawyer Al-Lahem from defending her and confiscated his license.
Al-Lahem told Arab News earlier that the second verdict was based on the argument that it was the girl’s fault in the first place that (the rape) happened and none of that would have happened if she had not met with the non-related male friend.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm

What a bizzarre culture? A rape victim is found guilty. Anyway that is their law and we will have to understand but not to conform....Thank CG for sharing..Free movement is limited.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Remember those pakistani un soldiers who gang raped the Ivorian girl several months ago?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:38 pm

no, where DSP?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 am

that is nonsense to the last degree... talk about a diverse world....
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:43 am

candygirl wrote:
no, where DSP?

Abidjan, the girl went out to get some fruit or water or something and thy attacked her
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Justice for rape Victim Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:13 am

Well, if these BET girls go to Qatif, they will die oh. My mom used to say that Lust was not only looking upon a woman in a sinful way, but was also if a woman dressed in a suggestful way that would make a man lust after her..

Lusting waste oh..so according to these people who know ancient traditions more than us, the luster is wrong, but the person who caused the lusting is also wrong and should be punished for encouraging people to lust.

That is why in their culture, they cover themselves with the Burqua, to make sure that I will not look upon Bella's wife and lust after her for no reason. Only Bellah must have that opportunity in the confines of his home or room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:16 am

gadyu wrote:
Well, if these BET girls go to Qatif, they will die oh. My mom used to say that Lust was not only looking upon a woman in a sinful way, but was also if a woman dressed in a suggestful way that would make a man lust after her..

Lusting waste oh..so according to these people who know ancient traditions more than us, the luster is wrong, but the person who caused the lusting is also wrong and should be punished for encouraging people to lust.

That is why in their culture, they cover themselves with the Burqua, to make sure that I will not look upon Bella's wife and lust after her for no reason. Only Bellah must have that opportunity in the confines of his home or room.

lookah troubo
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:23 am

gadyu wrote:

meh move from here menh... so u agree with the verdict? or if ur theory is right then why they didnt punish the men too but only the girl... and i nah see GQ with cover over her face so that must be taunting u ehn... lol
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 am

I lie? Ehn Damn Sweet....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:29 am

i will report u.... smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 am

It's not about the verdict, just about their thought process..
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 am

ok... process thinker... try that one here and see what happen... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 am

Okay, come ride in the car with me with your mini, and I am alone with you and seven other thugs I DONT KNOW, and they all breathing down your thigh...

I will stay and fight for you yah chatroom friend Florence....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:45 am

gadyu wrote:
Okay, come ride in the car with me with your mini, and I am alone with you and seven other thugs I DONT KNOW, and they all breathing down your thigh...

I will stay and fight for you yah chatroom friend Florence....

u sure u nah among the 7 thugs... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Justice for rape Victim Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 am

Mehnnnn...I can't imagine anything more horrible to have to endure. I thank
God that she got some justice. I pray hat she healscfrom that whole thing within and without.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice for rape Victim   Justice for rape Victim Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice for rape Victim
Page 1 of 1