Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem Empty
PostSubject: Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem   Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 am

Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem News_550 ATTENDING TO TEEN PREGNANCY: STRENGTHENING THE LIBERIAN FAMILY SYSTEM
By: Emmanuel Dolo, Ph. D.
This week I received a phone call from a reader. She read my paper weak family systems in Liberia and urged me to address the subject of teen pregnancy in a follow up article. She told me: “My teenage son is now a father. I am not working and many of his friends are also becoming fathers. The burden for caring for these children, then falls on the girls or their parents. I want you to please write something about this issue. But I do not want for you to address this issue like other people do. I want you to find a way and focus heavily on the boys and the men.”
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Attending to Teen Pregnancy in Liberia---A New Look at Old Problem
Page 1 of 1