Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! Empty
PostSubject: If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!   If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:21 am

Its called, Midnight: A Gangsta Love Story, it is schedule to come out on the week of Novemeber 9th, I think. You can preorder it on barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com, which is cheaper. I'm preordering my copy, than maybe we can discuss in the book club!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!   If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
Its called, Midnight: A Gangsta Love Story, it is schedule to come out on the week of Novemeber 9th, I think. You can preorder it on barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com, which is cheaper. I'm preordering my copy, than maybe we can discuss in the book club!

th_cool Thanks for the info. I will be preording too. I really wish they would make a movie out of this. I've been hearing that they would...hope it will be soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!   If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:53 am

hmmmm I wonder what direction this will take the story. At the end of Coldest Winter Ever...they were at the mother funeral. Winter and her father was in prison, Porsche ( Winter's sister) was dating a thug...following in the same footsteps as Winter (so sad) and Midnight was married and had adopted the twins.

Oh how I was praying for Winter and Midnight to hook up in "CWE"...but dey girl head was just too hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!   If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you read Coldest Winter Ever and loved it, the prequel or sequel is finally coming out!
Page 1 of 1