Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 am

Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) News_499 Don’t Listen to Mr. Anthony Kesselly’s Verbiage (Guest Commentary)
By: Paul Jackson
I find it quite incredulous that Mr. Kessely and his political junkies would be seeking to censor or disparage your good medium (The Liberian Journal) for not moving in sync with his whims and expectations. But that’s the nature of Third World politics; people who pride themselves as being freedom fighters are the same ones who try to oppress others and suppress free speech, especially when they are empowered by the poor people. Isn’t that part of the oppression paradox? You don’t believe me, ask Charles Taylor, Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe, Yaya Jamin, and the list goes on.
Full Story

WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:09 am

The guy missed with Keso oh. Puh Win dea Paul..........
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:02 am

Kesselly and the rest of the ULAA crew....EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM....always fuss, bitching and cry over nonsense like little girls....who the hell does the the organization represent, certainly not the best interest of the Liberian people here or abroad. What a damn joke this organization is....a damn disgress to the Liberian people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 am

Wettin you know about these people> You better ask Bellah to explain bettah bettah..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Worried

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 am

gadyu wrote:
Wettin you know about these people> You better ask Bellah to explain bettah bettah..

I have read and heard enough, but ehn I said EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, he inculded, because for the life of me I can not understand what he see in the org or why he's even involve angry1 ...this is just one of those subject that i'm tired fussing over...so we have agreed to disagree on ULAA.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 am

You geh, his self say politician them hard to clean, too much shit. Da it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:12 am

gadyu wrote:
You geh, his self say politician them hard to clean, too much shit. Da it.

I telling you mehn....that was a good one lol!
Back to top Go down
elpaulay

Male
Number of posts : 49
Say Whatever : So What?
My Mood : Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 am

Geyla Queen, I dont know ooh, I na in the organization proper ooh........ I just send wrote that thing after having my one two, one two, oooh.............Me i na afta.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)   Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Listen to ULAA Anthony Kesselly's Verbiage (Press Censorship)
Page 1 of 1