Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.

Go down 
+2
candygirl
rberry
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Empty
PostSubject: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 am

"If I go down, so will many people within the current government," Willis Knuckles, former Minister of State for Presidential Affairs, Minister of Public Works and a key aide to Liberian President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf.

Stay tune for more revelations.

…Int’l Partners Express Grave Concerns over Process
The much awaited due diligence report on the Western Cluster Iron Ore Deposit confirms what most analysts had already stated.

Delta Mining Consolidated is a bankrupt company with no free cash flows since it began operations in 2006! According to the Deloitte and Touche due diligence report, Delta is technically insolvent and had never made any investment above seven hundred thousand United States Dollars.

Despite Delta’s negative cash flow and technical insolvency, the Inter Ministerial Mineral Technical Committee (IMMTC) chose the company to make a 1.5 billion dollar investment in the project over well known and respected international giants such as Sinosteel Corporation, Tata, Arcelor Mittal and Rio Doce!

According to investigation, key findings and implications from the due diligence report indicate: “Delta hasn’t generated revenue since it commenced operating 1 March 2006. Delta had negative FCF for FY07 and FY08. Delta was neither solvent nor liquid in FY07 and FY08. Delta does not have previous investments that exceed R6m.”

According to the probe, “Delta’s ability to generate revenue cannot be determined and it is currently incurring losses. Delta’s ability to conduct its current operations and any future expansion or investment is dependent on external funding.”

It was also discovered that Delta appears under-capitalized and may not be able to continue operations in the short to medium-term. Delta will rely heavily on its strategic alliance partners for financial support and that Delta and its current associates have limited exposure with multinational cross border infrastructure development.”.

Our investigation found out that what is even more surprising is that despite the information in the due diligence report, the Inter Ministerial Mineral Technical Committee (IMMTC) is still recommending Delta for the Western Cluster.

Sources said a report prepared last week for the President by the IMMTC concludes that the Government of Liberia should invite the bankrupt company to begin negotiations on implementation of the Western Cluster Iron Ore.

The IMMTC report to the President provides additional information not corroborated by the due diligence indicating that Delta has recapitalized a subsidiary, DMC Coal in July of this year, providing “substantial” capitalization.

The amount of the capitalization was not indicated. The report to the President also says Delta now has strategic partners, such as AMB, IDC of South Africa, but no firm commitments by these partners to the project were indicated by the Deloitte and Touche due diligence. Experts in international tender say any improved circumstance of a bidder after the bids were received should not be factored into the selection process.

Experts say whatever little improvement to the ability of Delta was caused by the announcement by the President of Liberia that they had won the Western Cluster Deposits.

An international mineral expert who chooses to remain anonymous said “what were members of the IMMTC thinking to still recommend Delta to the President?” Some other international partners have privately intimated that the selection of a bankrupt company seriously impinges the credibility of the government as regards its efforts at transparency.

According to the Deloitte and Touche due diligence report, Delta did not present financial statements during the bidding process and only prepared them for the purpose of the due diligence report, and they were unaudited.

According to Deloitte and Touche, the accuracy of the financial statements could not be determined since they were unaudited and unverified by any independent source.

Meanwhile, mineral experts are scratching their heads over how a company that did not present financial statements could have been short listed beyond the Expression of Interest (EOI) stage and eventually win a 1.6 billion dollar project
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 am

hmmm..pope all inside this one ... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 am

candygirl wrote:

Candy my dear, if we (the ordinary Liberians) didn't respect, and feel that Ma Ellen was the best person to lead today’s Liberia, we (the ordinary Liberians) would have exposed much more on FPA.

Our beloved President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is the best person to lead today's Liberia, but she has to completely disassociate herself from corrupt individuals, whose primary goal is to enrich themselves at the expense of the Liberian people.

Ma Ellen we love you oohhh, we love you, but it's time to put Mama Liberia first yah.. If not, den we (the ordinary Liberian people) will expose the massive corruption within your administration yah; the choice is yours.

Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Sad

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 am

rufus, you Progressive too na?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:49 am

Pope happy, somebody in trouble. His prophecy has come true. What good is a pope without a prophecy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

da what dey man say? pope, stop playing with us mehn. in fact sef, had dream abt u last nite :)
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

gadyu wrote:
Pope happy, somebody in trouble. His prophecy has come true. What good is a pope without a prophecy?
i know, right?
but the funny adn sweet part is that town trap not for rat one. ehn he say he want be pre-dent? : smile_tongue th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Flirty

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:55 am

Well, for clean part, I know the pope is as clean as a whistle. Since I been knowing him, he never do three some, he never eat nobody money, he never eat nobody wife or gehfren and he doesnt have any secret emails.

Dis few days he been shredding and bwening and going back all the way to his MC days trying to straitin up all his hoody rats....lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 am

gadyu wrote:
Well, for clean part, I know the pope is as clean as a whistle. Since I been knowing him, he never do three some, he never eat nobody money, he never eat nobody wife or gehfren and he doesnt have any secret emails.

Dis few days he been shredding and bwening and going back all the way to his MC days trying to straitin up all his hoody rats....lol

th_bs th_yeahright th_lies
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 am

We (the ordinary Liberians) have evidence to prove that massive corruption by trusted members of the Ellen government has undermined the legitimacy of her administration in the eyes of hard working Liberians, who are surviving on less than US $5.00 a day, and of investors, both domestic and international. Again, our beloved President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is the best person to lead today's Liberia, but she has to completely disassociate herself from corrupt individuals, whose primary goal is to enrich themselves at the expense of the Liberian people.

Last edited by rberry on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

Candy, your hand steady oh..To make that mark over your eye like that not easy oh. I used to watch my grandma do that thing and she used to be shaking, when she fini, it used to look like the flash sign, like a crooked Z.
lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 am

da true gadyu...even his friends never marry another wife : smile_tongue POPE!!!! da my second time calling you o! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 am

gadyu wrote:
Candy, your hand steady oh..To make that mark over your eye like that not easy oh. I used to watch my grandma do that thing and she used to be shaking, when she fini, it used to look like the flash sign, like a crooked Z.
lol
th_mrgreen you crazy. what can i say? i got skills th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 am

krazzy wrote:
da true gadyu...even his friends never marry another wife : smile_tongue POPE!!!! da my second time calling you o! th_ROFLMAO
he will soon say his "friend" say this and that th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 am

rberry wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Candy my dear, if we (the ordinary Liberians) didn't respect, and feel that Ma Ellen was the best person to lead today’s Liberia, we (the ordinary Liberians) would have exposed much more on FPA.

Our beloved President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is the best person to lead today's Liberia, but she has to completely disassociate herself from corrupt individuals, whose primary goal is to enrich themselves at the expense of the Liberian people.

Ma Ellen we love you oohhh, we love you, but it's time to put Mama Liberia first yah.. If not, den we (the ordinary Liberian people) will expose the massive corruption within your administration yah; the choice is yours.

Sooo true Pope. She needs to stop talking and act or else.
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

krazzy wrote:

Okay, da weyting you say now.... My phone jes ringing with plenty plenty calls dem from Liberia Shocked ...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am

i got skills th_mrgreen[/quote]

You gotta have skillzz...Anyway, Rufus is a trueblooded Liberian. I am sure he will rise to the occasion and be more than wht he is now. I have watched that boy grow and grow, first as an altar boy in the same church, and then two boys of the same "big aunty" on Clay street.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am

gadyu wrote:
i got skills th_mrgreen

You gotta have skillzz...Anyway, Rufus is a trueblooded Liberian. I am sure he will rise to the occasion and be more than wht he is now. I have watched that boy grow and grow, first as an altar boy in the same church, and then two boys of the same "big aunty" on Clay street.[/quote] Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 am

berry, u can keep secret? let gadyu vouch for u if he cares to do so.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 am

krazzy wrote:
berry, u can keep secret? let gadyu vouch for u if he cares to do so.

Shocked Shocked th_popcorn th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 am

I will, yes we can.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 am

ahn trust gadyu... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 am

krazzy wrote:
ahn trust gadyu... th_ROFLMAO
th_mrgreen affraid
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 am

u know ha ma ellen feeling with all this rejoicing u doing? : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 am

krazzy wrote:
u know ha ma ellen feeling with all this rejoicing u doing? : smile_tongue

damn vex. and that will make pope dance more th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.   The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover. Empty

Back to top Go down

The remarkable quote that got members of Team Ellen running for cover.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next