Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady Empty
PostSubject: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 pm

How about Sen.Hillary Clinton, Hillary, Bill Clinton's wife, Former Pres. Candidate, Former first lady or whatever you want call her Laughing

All I can say is she looked nice....because I fell asleep, but don't worry da Bellah girl he will come and give yor full report on her speech if you didn't get to view it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Hillary's speech was spectacular and it set the tune of the Convention in the second day. She praised Mitchell, Barrack and Joe Biden. The most memorable line in her speech was when she said " That all supporters didn't vote for her in the primary jes for her but for the marine who lost his leg and the woman with cancer who have no health care. And the way to help them are for all of us to vote BarracK Obama as President in November." What a gracious speech.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady Worried

PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 pm

For Hillary's speech business, da why you couldn't call people back enh....I knew it Rolling Eyes : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Sorry.........................what u think about her dress code?? She was gorgeous GQ...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 pm

bellah wrote:
Sorry.........................what u think about her dress code?? She was gorgeous GQ...

she did look nice and well rested smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:57 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

she did look nice and well rested smile_approve

True....Looked years younger...Think she did an excellent job!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady   How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady Empty

Back to top Go down

How about Sen.Hillary Clinton,Hillary,Bill Clinton's wife,Former Pres. Candidate,Former 1st Lady
Page 1 of 1