Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) Empty
PostSubject: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 am

BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) News_403 Former Liberian Soccer Star Ezekiel Doe Weds Vickey Korlewala in Minnesota
By: Staff Reporter
The cover of the brochure, with letters embroidered in gold and silver, reads:” The marriage ceremony uniting Ezekiel Koffa Doe and Vickey Yarlee Korlewala. Saturday, the Second of August Two Thousand Eight…Saint Alphonso Catholic Church…North Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.” The occasion was one of the biggest ever weddings in the Liberian Diaspora, with a 72-person bridal party stretching from one part of town to another, notwithstanding the current US economy. The couple was exquisitely dressed, so too was the bridal party, perhaps lifting a page, if not pages, from playbooks of celebrated designers, that the wedding of Ezekiel Koffa Doe, a Liberian soccer legend, who has earned the distinction of Zico, named after a Brazilian scoring machine, deserves nothing but a celebrity wedding of memorable quality.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 am

Kpelleboy wrote:
The occasion was one of the biggest ever weddings in the Liberian Diaspora, with a 72-person bridal party stretching from one part of town to another, notwithstanding the current US economy. Th

affraid , but my pastor wedding pass their own... th_yes-1 They had
58 groomsmen and 58 bridesmaids
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Kpelleboy wrote:

The occasion was one of the biggest ever weddings in the Liberian Diaspora, with a 72-person bridal party stretching from one part of town to another, notwithstanding the current US economy.
Is it a world record people are trying to break for the most crowded bridal party? Anyway, life is sweet; enjoy it while you are still alive. 2 become 1!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 pm

I Would have fell asleep at this Wedding....this the kind of wedding you just go stright to the reception....who coming sit for 36 people to the walk down the aisle Rolling Eyes goodness gracious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 pm

Wedding was glamorous according to friends that attended. They started planning this wedding prior to 2004. I think they acheived their objective and it was a well organized wedding. I wish them good luck in all their undertaking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)   BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE) Empty

Back to top Go down

BIGGEST WEDDING IN MINNESOTA (EZEKIEL DOE)
Page 1 of 1