Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Cow Pie, Please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nyree7574

nyree7574

Female
Number of posts : 17
Say Whatever : Better to let people think you're a fool then to open your month and remove all doubt.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

More Cow Pie, Please. Empty
PostSubject: More Cow Pie, Please.   More Cow Pie, Please. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:01 am

One fall, a Canadian goose decided that he wasn’t going to fly south for the winter. He said, “I’m tired of flying down south every year. The trip is too long. I’m not doing it this year”. And so he stayed. But as the winter approached and it got colder, he had a change of heart. He decided to fly south for the winter. Well it was so cold by now that in flight, his wings froze up, he came spiraling to the ground and landed in a snowy cow pasture. He began to die. A cow in the pasture saw him and plopped a cow pie in the snow. And snow began to melt and as the goose started to regain him strength and flop his wings again he said, “Man, it stinks around here.” A cat nearby heard him say that and came over and ate him.

There three morals to this story.

• Everyone that dumps on you is not your enemy.
  • Everyone that scoops you up is not your friend.
  • When trails come your way, sometimes it good to just be quiet.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : More Cow Pie, Please. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

More Cow Pie, Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Cow Pie, Please.   More Cow Pie, Please. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:40 pm

nice! i like the morals!
Back to top Go down

More Cow Pie, Please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Liberian-Village Forums :: Inspirational Vitamin-
Jump to: