Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

Go down 
+8
gadyu
candygirl
Queen_AKA
Traveller
bellah
LovinLiberia
Mai
Geyla Queen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE Empty
PostSubject: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 pm

My mother makes the best pepper sauce in the world. Made with fresh pepper from her garden. I've talked her into selling it to the village members. Please let me know if you'll be interested in buying.

VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE Pepper

Fresh HOT Pepper for the Pepper sauce
VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE PepperSauce002-1

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 am

Also see link below
http://liberian-village.com/main-room-the-village-f1/liberian-garden-fav-for-sale-t1018.htm
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 pm

hey GQ,,,, definitely interested in the pepper sauce. how about some fried kaytaylay(sp). please ask her..............
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Mai wrote:
hey GQ,,,, definitely interested in the pepper sauce. how about some fried kaytaylay(sp). please ask her..............

th_cool I will put in your order and I will ask her about that bitter thing : smile_tongue.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 pm

For real...I have been experimenting with pepper later (trying to boost my tolerance level before I get to Liberia in Dec.) and I would love to buy some. Is it really hot? How much are you selling it for?
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 pm

The pepper looks fresh oh. I will need some pepper sauce for my dried Rice. Tell my mother in Law that i need to buy some yah...Thank for the info..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:04 am

WOW, 10 orders for the pepper sauce just from our village members th_cool th_icon_clap .

The cost is $10 for a jar + shipping. I will take a picture of the jar for yor to see. I believe it's a 12oz jar.

Those that placed orders, please e-mail me your shipping information even if you are local and payment method.

e-mail me at Kurrupt1922@yahoo.com also for my phone number if you want to hear my lovely voice th_mrgreen

thanks
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 pm

How do I order?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Traveller wrote:
How do I order?

Right here in this thread. How many jar(s) should I put you down for th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How do I order?

what about the kaytaylay th_yes th_no
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How do I order?

th_no , she say she na fooling with that Laughing ....but I will talk her into making a "SPECIAL ORDER" just for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How do I order?

th_no , she say she na fooling with that Laughing ....but I will talk her into making a "SPECIAL ORDER" just for you Wink

aye man,,, is it more difficult to make? hmmmm, it's 8:23 am and i am craving some dry rice, pepper sauce and kaytaylay. and my mouth say i'm trying to lose some weight...... th_thanku Anyway. i want the pepper sauce, but i want the kaytaykay more
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Mai wrote:
aye man,,, is it more difficult to make? hmmmm, it's 8:23 am and i am craving some dry rice, pepper sauce and kaytaylay. and my mouth say i'm trying to lose some weight...... th_thanku Anyway. i want the pepper sauce, but i want the kaytaykay more

lol! just eat your rice but--> crunchstep.

I have no idea about it being difficult oh. It's has to do more with the cost of the kaytaylay....I THINK scratch but, I will get her to make it for you....so i'll put you down for 1 specal order and 1 regular order...right th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:15 pm

LovinLiberia wrote:
For real...I have been experimenting with pepper later (trying to boost my tolerance level before I get to Liberia in Dec.) and I would love to buy some. Is it really hot? How much are you selling it for?

lol! I love me some pepper and yes it's hot to me...but you know every body tolerance level different. I actually use the pepper sauce for seasoning or a rub. Just rub it on some chicken and bake or add to your chicken gravy... : hungry

It's $10 for the jar + shipping. Should I put yor down for 2 jars th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi GQ,
What is in your mommy's pepper sauce? I love pepper sauce but I like the ones made with spices and dry fish or some thing like that.smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Queen_AKA wrote:
Hi GQ,
What is in your mommy's pepper sauce? I love pepper sauce but I like the ones made with spices and dry fish or some thing like that.smile_approve

It's well seasoned I can tell you that..... Pepper th_mrgreen , onion, smoke fish and all kinds of other seasonings plus it's hot. : hungry
Back to top Go down
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks GQ, please put me down for two jars. I'm leaving to go out of town in a few days so if your Mom could make mine when I get back to town that would be great! I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Queen_AKA wrote:
Thanks GQ, please put me down for two jars. I'm leaving to go out of town in a few days so if your Mom could make mine when I get back to town that would be great! I'll let you know when I'm ready.

th_cool Will do
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:05 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
LovinLiberia wrote:

lol! I love me some pepper and yes it's hot to me...but you know every body tolerance level different. I actually use the pepper sauce for seasoning or a rub. Just rub it on some chicken and bake or add to your chicken gravy... : hungry

It's $10 for the jar + shipping. Should I put yor down for 2 jars th_mrgreen

Okay, it's been confirmed. Put us down for 2 of them. How do I get the money to you?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 am

Please send me 2 jars
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 am

Mai wrote:

your "special order" was made today. It will ship on Thursday...pending payment th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 am

HERE IT HERE----> VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE PepperSauce002-1

Da real dry face lables here oh lol! ...but hey...I got to promote the site na
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

ystar ystar ystar ystar th_cool

Geyla Queen wrote:
HERE IT HERE----> VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE PepperSauce002-1

Da real dry face lables here oh lol! ...but hey...I got to promote the site na
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Mai wrote:

your "special order" was made today. It will ship on Thursday...pending payment th_mrgreen

3 for me please......... you know the deal. i can't wait. th_woohoo good doing business with you : smile_tongue : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Mai wrote:

3 for me please......... you know the deal. i can't wait. th_woohoo good doing business with you : smile_tongue : smile_tongue

VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE ThankYou th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next