Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR

Go down 
+7
heru1976
cajun2k2
DSP
krazzy
Geyla Queen
Traveller
gadyu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Empty
PostSubject: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR UP...   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:28 am

WHERE IS LIBERIA...IN THIS. Didn't they see Kutuku, Traveller, Saigon, etc, etc?

http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-10-sexiest-african-men/
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:31 am

You mind them!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:35 am

gadyu wrote:
WHERE IS LIBERIA...IN THIS. Didn't they see Kutuku, Traveller, Saigon, etc, etc?

http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-10-sexiest-african-men/

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Agbaje10. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - Nigeria
This man is a talented actor, fluent in four languages (English, Italian, Yoruba, and Swahili), and a practicing Buddhist with a Master in Laws from the University of London. He has modeled and garnered a following with his appearance on the HBO series, OZ, and then on the series, Lost

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Sello-maake-ka-ncube9. Sello Maake Ka-Ncube – South Africa
Award winning Sello Maake Ka-Ncube is one of South Africa’s most esteemed actors having performed in The United States, Britain, Canada and Europe. Films in which he has appeared include A Dry White Season with Donald Sutherland, Bopha with Danny Glover, Dark City for Channel 4, A Woman of Colour with Vanessa Williams and the award winning Taxi to Soweto. Apart from his prestige film and stage work, Sello is one of South Africa’s most popular television stars from his lead role in the long running television series of Generations. He is also a highly respected director.

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Oris-erhuero8. Oris Erhuero – Nigeria
Nigerian model-slash-actor who has made a huge splash on this side of the world from his campaigns for Armani, Versace, and Ferre. He started his career after getting shot in New York City. “I moved to Miami to recover and there I met a Colombian photographer called Azabra from Colombia who said to me that I should be acting. He decided to shoot me a portfolio. Next thing you know I am in London, Milan, South Africa doing covers for magazines, TV commercials and all that. It was a bizarre trip because I came from being in a coma and being in and out of the hospital to killing and destroying the cat walks.” We are certainly glad you survived. He was seen opposite Idris Elba in the movie, Sometimes in April where he starred as the brother to Elba.

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Fally-ipupa7. Fally Ipupa – Congo
This young bright Usher look-alike has worked with Koffi Olomide who helped him hone his musical skills. He mixes R&B and Congolese music to generate a fever pitched response to his singing. Fans are never disappointed in his concerts which are well organized and incorporate great dancing and singing. His show in New York brought the audience to their feet, and looking at him, we understand why.This chocolate brother is so hot he might just melt (or melt us!).

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Chiwetel_l6. Chiwetel Ejiofor – Nigeria
Chiwetel Ekofor has a rugged handsomeness that leaves us begging for more. A versatile actor, he has enthralled us with his singing, and with his shirt off. An award winning actor, his credits include Amistad, Dirty Pretty Things, Children of Men, and Kinky Boots. He was Alex Mpondo in the movie Red Dust and we were launched into the tortured memories of a politician. He is the prime candidate for the character of T’challa in the proposed Black Panther movies, and is in the new movie, American Gangster. How exciting! We can’t wait to see more of him.

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Djimon5. Djimon Hounsou - Benin
His acting career began with bits parts in TV series and Pop Videos including Janet Jackson’s ‘Love Will Never Do Without You’, Paula Abdul’s ‘Straight Up’ and Madonna’s ‘Express Yourself’. His real breakthrough came in the movie Stargate in 1994 where he starred as Horus. This opened the pipe line to other projects and ultimately in 1997 to the Oscar winning film Amistad, where he gave a phenomenal performance as Sengbe Pieh (Cinque), a tale of an African sold in slavery and fighting for justice. Djimon co-starred in Gladiator as Juba, the Numidian Gladiator. He was nominated in 2004 for an Oscar for the best supporting actor in the Film In America for his role as Mateo, an AIDS victim.

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Lemar_obika24. Lemar Obika – Nigeria
This London based crooner is a sexy R&B singer that is burning up the charts with his rich voice and silky tunes. 27 year old Lemar Obika has a new album out called The Truth About Love, that has collaborations with Mica Paris, Styles P, and a duet with Joss Stone. His debut album and second album together have sold over 1.5 million records and he doesn’t look like he is going to stop soon. He has won two Brits and three MOBOs. Definitely a brother to watch, and so very fine! We are sure to be hearing more from this talented young man.

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR The_reaping_002_idris_elba3. Idris Elba - Sierra Leone/Ghana
Idris Elba is a great actor who has made us feel the pain and horror of the Rwandese genocide, the agony of a father, and the powerful, hypnotic, sexual charisma of a FINE brother! He can also get you to dance as he spins records in his gigs as a deejay. Watching him play Stringer Bell in the televisions series, “The Wire”, we had to overcome our guilt as we thought about how we wouldn’t mind being a drug dealer’s lady. He overcame his fear of bugs to act in the movie “The Reaper” and continues to enthrall us in his movies. Thank you Idris for being a strong African brother with talent AND brains (and so handsome).

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Boriskodjoe2. Boris Kodjoe – Ghana/Germany
Boris Kodjoe played tennis professionally in Germany, modeled, and has acted in several movies. We have seen him in The Gospel, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and on the television series, Soul Food. He is unveiling a new line of clothing for the discriminating man of good taste, and has graced the cover of Ebony Magazine’s celebration of the Black Father. All this and he still has time to look good!

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Ngobeach_johnlabbephotography1. Ngo Okafor – Nigeria
Ngo Okafor is a multifaceted player. With a strong modeling career in his resume, this handsome brother also has movie and television credits, a workout video, and modeling teaching aids on his website. He is probably the most downloaded brother in the myspace universe, but looking at him, we understand why.
What do you think? Agree with our choices? Have others you would have added to the list? Please let us know. Also stay tuned for our next publication when we feature the top 10 sexiest women!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:37 am

Traveller wrote:

yor send me a picture and bio...I will make one for us ya th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:38 am

They need to do a top 20 sexiest LIBERIAN men!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:39 am

So so gbelleh dehn.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:40 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Bor I don't have any picture with my shirt off oh!. In fact sef, let be frank, ahn geh dah kinna musso on mah stomay. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:44 am

Traveller wrote:

Bor I don't have any picture with my shirt off oh!. In fact sef, let be frank, ahn geh dah kinna musso on mah stomay. Laughing Laughing

th_ROFLMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 am

gadyu wrote:
Traveller wrote:

th_ROFLMAO lol!

I just don't want to create any high expectations. Laughing
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:03 am

this chiwetel man fine o smile_approve
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:05 am

Lookah, we not get nobody deh...to represent. Traveller say he not get musso on his sotmay. Why he cant just wear one fine white shet.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 am

LOL

sounds like a Liberian here..

Quote :

• Sandra says:

November 16th, 2007 at 5:25 am
    omg…nigerianz stay reppin…lolmy gosh beco some should bring them here and show diz american wettin black beauty means…9ja RuleZ
Back to top Go down
cajun2k2

cajun2k2

Female
Number of posts : 190
Say Whatever : Back home!!!
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Bookworm
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Ok, I'm awake! Wink
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:09 am

These men are all famous in their own right. Maybe if we had some famous Liberian men that are fine they would be on the list too. I love Djimoun Hounsou since the first time I saw him on Janet Jackson's video. th_yes-1 Most of the people on this list consider themselves from other countries like England. When they are interviewed they don't say I am from Ghana or Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 am

Traveller wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

It's ok Traveller. You are sexy in your own right. :)
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am

heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

It's ok Traveller. You are sexy in your own right. :)

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Tolerant

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:02 am

Next year they should add Gbanjah Carter (he family yah)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66073809

heru1976 wrote:
These men are all famous in their own right. Maybe if we had some famous Liberian men that are fine they would be on the list too. I love Djimoun Hounsou since the first time I saw him on Janet Jackson's video. th_yes-1 Most of the people on this list consider themselves from other countries like England. When they are interviewed they don't say I am from Ghana or Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Traveller wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

th_ROFLMAO At least you're being honest!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

th_ROFLMAO At least you're being honest!

i telling you oh..
hahaha

all that muscles cant be alright sef th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 am

well some muscle people have been knocked out but little boys before th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 am

LadyFlo wrote:
well some muscle people have been knocked out but little boys before th_mrgreen

i know, right? still, small like muslces not bad..
how you been?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

great girl. great and i'm getting better too. i haven't been able to open this crazy yahoo yet. so havent seen the geez and it killing me. oh i got the "tie the knot" email too from you know who.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR   EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY DEAD IN THE VILLAGE, OKAY THIS ONE WILL WAKE YOUR
Page 1 of 1